TERMS OF PAYMENT
The following Terms of Payment , including Terms of Service, apply to all type of Design, Production, App Design and Development, Website Design and Development, SEO and Maintenance services (collectively, “Services”) provided by Media Design Labs Limited (the “Company”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong, to the Client (the “Client”).
- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- Charges for services to be provided by the Company are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 14 days. the Company reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 14 days.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review, with the remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work.
- The Client shall be responsible for making additional payments for changes requested by the Client that are outside the original assignment. An estimate for these additional charges will be approved by the Client before any work is done. No additional payment shall be made for changes required to conform to the original assignment description.
- Services of seven thousands HKD (HKD 7000) or less, require a payment of one hundred percent (100%) of the project quotation total before the work commences.
- Invoices will be provided by the Company upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (14) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the total amount due.
- Client agrees to reimburse the Company for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography, footages, audios, plugins, licenses etc.
- Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. E-mail or telephone requests for termination of services will not be honoured until and unless confirmed in writing. The Client will be invoiced for design work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full fourteen (14) days.
- Separate quotations will be provided if extra stock photos, videos, audios are needed.
- All all type of Design, Production, App Design and Development, Website Design and Development, SEO and Maintenance services sales are final and is non-refundable.
- The Company shall not be compelled to issue a refund, pro-rated or otherwise for any reason. The Company reserves the right to issue a refund on a case-by-case basis at the Company’s sole discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements. The Client’s signature below or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by courts in Hong Kong S.A.R. and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired and the Agreement shall not be void for this reason alone. Such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provision, which comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid.